707. 3 October 2017 Disabled Accessible Holidays - Vienna, Austria
Disabled Accessible Holidays - Vienna, Austria - Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront
This Hilton hotel in Vienna overlooks the River Danube and is in walking distance of the Metro Station Stadion, linking to the city center. Vienna International Airport is just a 20-minute drive away.
The Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront is accessible, it provides:
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible parking
- Evacuation chair available to help evacuate a disabled person
- Grab bars in bathroom
- Lowered emergency evacuation instructions
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible
- Roll-in Shower
- Service support animals welcome
- Strobe alarms
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in public areas
- Wheelchair ramp for lobby/reception access
There is level/ramped entrance into the building.
To see all accessible accommodation in Austria, click here
Click here to see more disabled holidays abroad
Have a Great Accessible Holiday!