Come discover why bigger is better at the Courtyard Toronto Downtown, the largest full-service Courtyard by Marriott hotel in the world. The amenities are endless, and the service is personable.
Located near notable shopping in Bloor-Yorkville and Toronto Eaton Centre, the downtown Toronto, Ontario hotel is in perfect proximity to an assortment of entertainment, businesses and transit
Boasting 575 spacious guest rooms, the hotel offers guests a 24-hour fitness center, a indoor lap pool, valet parking, tour desk and concierge, and impressive function space for as many
as 400 guests. Our redesigned lobby offers extra space to meet and work, and free high-speed Wireless Internet is available throughout the hotel. Stay informed with our GoBoard technology, delivering
touch-screen access to news, local info and restaurants.
Rooms feature lowered lighting, accessible washrooms with roll-in showers on request, strobe lights for hearing impaired and kits available upon request.
- GENERAL ROOM AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock
- Bottled water
- Coffee maker/tea service
- Individual climate control
- Iron and ironing board
- Luxury bedding - crisp linens, thicker mattresses, custom comforters, fluffier pillows
- Mini fridge in some rooms
- Pillows: down/feather
- Pillows: foam
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Rollaway bed
- ROOM ENTERTAINMENT
- Cable channel: CNN
- Cable channel: ESPN
- Cable/satellite TV
- Color TV
- Movies/videos, pay-per-view
- Accessible guest rooms have a 32 inch wide opening
- Fitness center entrance is accessible
- Meeting spaces are all accessible
- Pool entrances are all accessible
- Restaurants and lounges are all accessible
- Self-operating lifts are not available for pools
- Business center entrance is accessible
- Main entrance is accessible
- Pathway to registration desk is accessible
- Registration desk is not accessible
- Route to accessible guest rooms is accessible
- Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities
- Coffee/tea in-room
- Concierge desk
- Phone calls: toll-free
- Safe deposit boxes, front desk
- Fitness Centre
- Indoor Pool
Ideal for both couples and families alike, the Courtyard Toronto Downtown is the perfect getaway for those
wanting a perfect city break in Toronto.
Food and Drink
The hotel has a choice of restaurants where you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks.
Commode shower chairs, hoists, scooters and other mobility equipment are available
for hire. This must be arranged at the time of booking your holiday.
Airport transfers available in wheelchair adapted vehicles. Transfer time from
Toronto Pearson International Airport is approximately 40 minutes.
Flights available from most UK airports -
Flight time is approx 7 hours 30 minutes
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Price Promise Guarantee
If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions apply
We are members of the Global Travel Group and your money is 100% protected
Click here to search for another disabled holidays in