Nestled in the tiny hamlet of Brigham, this former farm building dates back to the 1700s and has been lovingly converted to provide a wonderful holiday home. The property features cosy underfloor heating as well as a welcoming wood-burning stove - ideal for those cooler evenings. Outside, there are shared one-acre landscaped grounds to enjoy, with seating and a charcoal barbecue outside each cottage, which makes a perfect place for a summer picnic.
This cottage is accessible, it provides:
- Wheelchair accessible shower room
- Ground Floor Accessible Room
Single-storey cottage. Scatter rugs on stone floor throughout. Spacious open-plan living/dining room with vaulted beamed ceiling, wood-burning stove, and well-equipped farmhouse-style kitchen. Double bedroom (5ft bed). Twin bedroom. Family bathroom with spa bath, shower (for the less able) and toilet.
- Wood-burning stove - fuel included
- Electricity, full biomass central heating, bed linen and towels included
- Underfloor heating (rads on first floors)
- High chair
- Freeview TV
- DVD/video (small library)
- Patio and furniture
- One acre of shared landscaped grounds with children's play area with sand pit
- Shared games room with full-size snooker table, pool table, table tennis
- Shared bikes (adults and childrens of various sizes, child seats, trailer and piggyback), bring own helmets
- Coarse fishing
- No smoking
- NB: Fenced duck pond in garden
Ideal for families, as children and adults alike can enjoy farm life, gathering eggs for breakfast and feeding the friendly sheep, ponies, goats and guinea pigs on the childrens farm.
A variety of mobility equipment is available for hire. Our experienced travel consultants can help you with your requirements. Please note
: This must be arranged at the time of booking your holiday.
Call 03333 355615
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in