Nestled in the tiny hamlet of Brigham, these former farm buildings date back to the 1700s and have been lovingly converted to provide wonderful holiday homes. All of the properties feature cosy underfloor heating as well as welcoming wood-burning stoves - ideal for those cooler evenings. Especially suitable for families with young children, the cottages have been individually decorated - each having been carefully designed. Outside, there are shared one-acre landscaped grounds to enjoy, with seating and a charcoal barbecue outside each cottage, which makes a perfect place for a summer picnic.
This Cottage is accessible, it provides:
- Wheelchair accessible shower room
- Ground Floor Accessible Room
Single-storey cottage. Scatter rugs on stone floor throughout. Spacious open-plan living/dining room with vaulted beamed ceiling, wood-burning stove, and well-equipped farmhouse-style kitchen. Double bedroom (5ft bed). Twin bedroom. Family bathroom with spa bath, shower (for the less able) and toilet.
- Wood-burning stove - fuel included
- Electricity, full biomass central heating, bed linen and towels included
- Underfloor heating (rads on first floors)
- High chair
- Freeview TV
- DVD/video (small library)
- Patio and furniture
- One acre of shared landscaped grounds with childrenâ€™s play area with sand pit
- Shared games room with full-size snooker table, pool table, table tennis
- Shared bikes (adults and childrens of various sizes, child seats, trailer and piggyback), bring own helmets
- Coarse fishing
- No smoking
- NB: Fenced duck pond in garden
Ideal for families, as children and adults alike can enjoy farm life, gathering eggs for breakfast and feeding the friendly sheep, ponies, goats and guinea pigs on the childrens farm. For a different family day out, bikes are available to explore the stunning countryside on quiet, picturesque lanes. For older children there is shared use of a games room with a full-size snooker table and table tennis, whilst for the younger ones, a large sand pit, pedal tractors, trailers and diggers and various outdoor games are available. Within the locality there are also a number of golf courses, and riding stables are 10 miles away. Set alongside the Driffield Canal, it is the perfect location for those who enjoy "messing about on the river", as there is a small jetty for those who wish to bring their own canoes or small boats.
Commode shower chairs, mobility scooters, hoists, toilet raiser and more are available. Please confirm your personal needs at time of booking.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in