A short stroll from the heart of this charming old country town, the cottage is tucked away with a delightful secret garden atmosphere of peace and tranquillity. A wonderful holiday location, with the vast and magnificent North York Moors on the doorstep, there is easy access to the beautiful east coast, the city of York and a whole host of fascinating places to visit. Outstanding comfort and style of this cottage combined with a superb location, makes this an ideal all-year holiday destination.
This Cottage is accessible, it provides:
- Wheelchair accessible shower room
- Ground Floor Accessible Room
The cottage retains much character, with old stone arches, fireplaces and beams carefully retained. Immaculately maintained, warm, clean and superbly well-equipped with free high speed Wi-fi, this cottage is truly a home from home. The owners provide plenty of helpful information on the huge choice of places to visit, as well as menus from the local restaurants.
Level entrance to hall. Spacious living room with wood-burning stove. Spacious living/dining room with door to private garden. South-facing, well-equipped modern fitted kitchen with electric range (for cooking) and granite worktops. Twin bedroom with basin and en-suite bathroom with shower, shower seat, grab rails and toilet (suitable for disabled use). Cloakroom/utility with toilet and wash basin. First floor: Two double bedrooms each with 5ft beds, one with en-suite bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet, and one with wash basin. Two twin bedrooms, one with wash basin. Shower room with toilet. All first floor bedrooms have built in wardrobes, dormer windows and overlook gardens.
- Wood-burning stove - logs included
- Electricity and full gas central heating included
- Two cots
- Two Freeview TVs
- Electric range included
- American fridge/freezer
- Z-beds (for +2 children)
- Secluded, large south-facing garden with furniture
- Wheelchair access – facilities for the disabled
- Bed linen, towels and tea towels included (blankets by arrangement)
- Cot and high chair on request
- Bed guard on request
- Night lights
- Hair dryer
- HD Smart Internet TVs
- DAB radio/iPod docks
- High speed Wi-Fi included
- Shared children’s outdoor play area
- Barbecues available
- Ample parking
- Cycle store
- Couples and family bookings only
- No smoking.
- Fenced-off children’s play area – with basket swing, climbing frame and Wendy House
- Private half-mile stretch of nearby Pickering Beck – fishing is available by arrangement
Perfect for big families.
A variety of mobility equipment is available for hire. Our experienced travel consultants can help you with your requirements. Please note
: This must be arranged at the time of booking your holiday.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in