This farmhouse the cottage is situated in is a Bed & Breakfast and Self Catering Accommodation in the heart of the Countryside near Craven Arms in South Shropshire. The property is located on a 350 acre family working farm at the foot of Wenlock Edge in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Ground Floor Accessible Room
- Accessible Double bed
- Right hand transfer to bed
- Left hand transfer to bed
- Sufficient wheelchair access around bedroom
- Underneath bed clearance for portable hoist
- Low level rail in wardrobe
- Tea/coffee making facilities at accessible height
- Electric sockets/hairdryer at accessible height (Male guests might need to bring an electric shaver socket adaptor as socket is above mirror)
- Mirror at accessible height
- Wheelchair accessible shower room
- Wheelchair turning space in shower room
- Room for carer/carers in shower room
- Grab rails in shower room
- Easy access to wash basin
- Easy access to hand dryer/towels
- Shower gel/soap dispensers at accessible height
- Shower controls reachable when seated
- Space for left transfer to toilet
On - Site Facilities
- Designated disabled car parking
- Level/ramped access into accommodation
- Easy access around ground floor
- Wheelchair access to gardens/grounds (french doors on to accessible outside eating area)
The property sleeps two and is the self-contained ground floor of a larger self-catering cottage, it was once a stable for the riding pony's and carriage horse. There is one double en-suite bedroom although an additional single bed is available on request. Patio doors lead to secure garden with patio area, table & seating. There is private parking adjacent to the property and secure lock-up for bicycles. The owners are happy to accept up to two dogs in the accommodation and can also provide stabling for horses.
N.B. The kitchen area has limited access for wheelchair users with no turning space. The owner’s telephone is available for emergency use. The farm itself is stocked with suckler cows, sheep, pigs and free-range laying hens. They also grow cereal crops. Guests are welcome to watch the farming activities, or to walk the farm trail which abounds in wildlife. A farm shop is also situated on site which offers traditionally produced cuts of meat, for tender eating and an extensive range of local produce.
- Ground Floor - Sleeps 2
- National Accessible Scheme Category Level 2
The property is on the ground floor and was once a stable for the riding pony's and carriage horse.
One double en-suite bedroom
An additional single bed is available on request
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Spacious sitting / dining room with:
- leather suite
- flat screen TV and DVD player
- radio / cd player.
- Kitchen amenities include:
- double oven electric cooker
- coffee filter machine
- electric kettle
Cot and high chair available. Heating, bed linen and towels are included in the hire cost. Private parking adjacent to the property. Secure lock-up for bicycles. Stabling for horses.
They are happy to accept up to two dogs in the property. A laundry room in the farmhouse is available to all guests. Amenities include automatic washing machine, tumble dryer & ironing facilities. The owners' telephone is available for emergency use.
Suitable for anyone who is looking for an accessible accommodation in the countryside.
A variety of mobility equipment is available for hire. Our experienced travel consultants can help you with your requirements. Please note
: This must be arranged at the time of booking your holiday.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in
Craven Arms,Shropshire,West Midlands,England