Superbly situated by the River Derwent with fishing rights from
the garden and riverbank, this delightful conversion, formerly a mill, has been lovingly restored.
The owners live adjacent to River Cottage, which offers
excellent holiday accommodation to a particularly high standard and is ideal for families and couples alike.
The master bedroom houses a 4 poster bed, en-suite bathroom and views over the garden and river,
whilst the lounge hosts a woodburning stove - a must for those cooler evenings!
River Cottage is an accessible cottage, it provides:
- Wheel in Shower
- Grab Rails
There is level/ramped access into accommodation.
- Property is wheelchair accessible, heated by electric night storage heaters.
- Lounge: With woodburning stove, flat screen TV, DVD and radio/CD.
- Kitchen/Diner: With electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Bedroom: With 3ft twin beds. (can be made up as a King size bed, please advise on booking)
flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD, with en-suite wet room with shower, W.C, hand basin, heated towel rail and shaver point.
- Master bedroom: With King size 4 poster bed, flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD and en-suite shower room including shower with 'body massage jets', WC, wash basin, heated towel rail and shaver point.
- Bedroom 2: With double bed, flatscreen TV with Freeview and DVD.
- Bedroom 3: With twin bed, flatscreen TV with Freeview and DVD.
- Bathroom: With jacuzzi bath and wall mounted shower over, WC, wash basin, heated towel rail and shaver point.
All fuel, power, bed linen and towels included. Travel cot, high chair and stair gate
available. Wi-Fi. One well behaved pet welcome (may take more by arrangement).
Pets must not be left in the property unattended, not allowed on the furniture or in
the bedrooms. Large lawned garden fronting onto the River Derwent with fishing rights,
free of charge, river levels permitting - bring your
own rods and licence. Garden furniture and BBQ provided. Ample parking. Internet access available.
This peaceful setting is perfect for those who simply wish to relax and unwind, whilst handy for
exploring the coastal resort of Scarborough, some 3 miles away, the historic City of York, an hourâ€™s drive and the beautiful
North Yorkshire Moors National Park, often referred to as 'Heartbeat Country'.
Commode shower chairs, mobility scooters, hoists, toilet raiser and more
are available. Please confirm your personal needs at time of booking.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in