Superbly situated by the River Derwent with fishing rights from the garden and riverbank, this delightful conversion, formerly a mill, has been lovingly restored. The owners live adjacent to the cottage, which offers excellent holiday accommodation to a particularly high standard and is ideal for families and couples alike.
The cottage is an accessible cottage, it provides:
- Wheel in Shower
- Grab Rails
There is level/ramped access into accommodation.
- Property is wheelchair accessible, heated by electric night storage heaters.
- Lounge: With woodburning stove, flat screen TV, DVD and radio/CD.
- Kitchen/Diner: With electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Bedroom: With 3ft twin beds. (can be made up as a King size bed, please advise on booking)
- flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD, with en-suite wet room with shower, W.C, hand basin, heated towel rail and shaver point.
- Master bedroom: With King size 4 poster bed, flatscreen TV with Freeview, DVD and en-suite shower room including shower with 'body massage jets', WC, wash basin, heated towel rail and shaver point.
- Bedroom 2: With double bed, flatscreen TV with Freeview and DVD.
- Bedroom 3: With twin bed, flatscreen TV with Freeview and DVD.
- Bathroom: With jacuzzi bath and wall mounted shower over, WC, wash basin, heated towel rail and shaver point.
All fuel, power, bed linen and towels included. Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available. Wi-Fi. One well behaved pet welcome (may take more by arrangement). Pets must not be left in the property unattended, not allowed on the furniture or in the bedrooms. Large lawned garden fronting onto the River Derwent with fishing rights, free of charge, river levels permitting - bring your own rods and licence. Garden furniture and BBQ provided. Ample parking. Internet access available.
This peaceful setting is perfect for those who simply wish to relax and unwind, whilst handy for exploring the coastal resort of Scarborough, some 3 miles away, the historic City of York, an hour's drive and the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors National Park, often referred to as 'Heartbeat Country'.
A variety of mobility equipment is available for hire. Our experienced travel consultants can help you with your requirements. Please note
: This must be arranged at the time of booking your holiday.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in