Located in the Ludwigsvorstadt district of Munich city centre, the Hotel Exquisit offers classically furnished rooms, a sauna and a daily breakfast buffet. Sendlinger Tor Underground Station is 50 yards away. The historic Marienplatz Square and the Theresienwiese Oktoberfest Grounds are just 0.6 miles away from the Hotel Exquisit. Both can be accessed in around 10 minutes on foot.
The accessible room caters to the needs of our wheelchair-using guests. The quality of this special room is perfectly enhanced by its particularly peaceful location facing the inner courtyard.
- wheelchair-accessible entrance; elevator width 80cm
- room door & sliding bathroom door both 80cm wide
- types of bed available: Twin
- bathroom with window
- single wheelchair-accessible washbasin
- shower suitable for shower chairs
- shower stool (can be fitted onto handrail)
One particular distinctive feature of our family-run 4-star hotel is its central location, something which makes travelling to the hotel and exploring the city especially convenient for our guests. The Hotel Exquisit is situated right on the Sendlinger Tor square, in the traffic-calmed clinic district of Munich. The historic Altstadt with its world-famous Marienplatz, the authentic Viktualienmarkt and Munich's numerous tourist attractions are all within easy walking distance from the hotel. There are tram stops and underground stations nearby for those who wish to explore the city by public transport.
We are passionate about our role as hosts – a family tradition. We feel at home in the hotel business; it is our vocation and we very much enjoy our work. That is why you can expect particularly personal and friendly service at our hotel – come and see for yourself.
Our attention to detail is also evident in our interior design and the product development of our hotel, which bears witness time and time again to the noble character of Bavaria.
- personally-managed family business
- 4-star classification
- 48 non-smoking rooms ranging in size from 20 m˛ to 48 m˛
- 1 accessible room and wheelchair access to all public areas
- 1 organic restaurant
- 1 café bar
- 1 idyllic inner courtyard for private functions in summer
- 3 seminar rooms for conferences
- underground garage with 38 parking spaces
Food and Drink
- 24-hour reception
- free Wi-Fi Internet access
- a business station with PC and printer
- breakfast buffet
- (for allergy-sufferers: gluten-free bread, soya products and lactose-free products daily)
- laundry and cleaning service
- mini-bar, iron, ironing board and safe in all rooms
The hotel restaurant serves a German-style buffet including fresh fruit, baked goods, and hot and cold items. International light fares and brunches are available too. Indoor and courtyard seating. Open daily.
Good for anyone who would enjoy a city break in a central location.
Commode shower chairs, hoists, scooters and other mobility equipment are available
for hire. This must be arranged at the time of booking your holiday.
38km to Franz Josef Strauss Munich International Airport. Transfer time is approximately 20-30 minutes.
Approximate flight time from London to Munich = 2 hour 10 min.
Flights available from most UK airports.
Call 03333 355615
Price Promise Guarantee
If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions apply
Click here to search for another disabled holidays in