The luxurious 5 star Meliá Salinas hotel is located on the beautiful island of Lanzarote (Spain).
The unspoiled surroundings of spectacular gardens, botanical areas and beaches with the finest white sands make this Canary Island one of the world’s unique natural paradises.
Access is good with adapted transfer available from the airport. The hotel contains facilities for disabled people. The hotel has 1 adapted Junior Suite containing a roll in shower for people with limited mobility. 28 Gran Suites aslo contain roll in showers which can be used by guests with limited mobility.
The hotel provides classic, premium sea view, level sea view, suites and villas containing luxury furniture and stunning views.
The hotel amenities includes:
- Room service
- Personalized customer service
- Laundry service and ironing
- Wake-up calls
- Writing desk with laptop jack.
- Satellite LCD 32'' TV
- Bathtub with showerhead
- Hair dryer / magnifying mirror
- Individual bathrobe.
- Electronic safe
The hotel contains the following facilities:
- Room Service
- Ironing service / laundry facilitiesv
- Hairdresser & Beauty Centre
- Complete range of facial & body treatments
- Personal Shopper
- Secretarial & translation services
- Medical services, upon request
- Reservations for excursions
- Bicycle rental
- Swimming Pools
- Access to the beaches of Costa Teguise
- Sports facilities: basketball, handball, volleyball, mini-golf etc
- 3 tennis courts with night-time lightingv
- Access in a few minutes to golf courses, water sports and activities related with the region’s marine wildlife
- Social club with board games, darts, billiard, etc
- Complete gymnasium and Fitness Center
- Wellness area with sauna and whirlpool
- Restaurants / Bars
Suitable for adults (over 16) only.
Food and Drink
There is a choice of restaurants available onsite where guests can enjoy traditional Mediterranean specialities, international
options including fine dining and signature dishes. The snack bar also offers delicious aperitifs and sweet / salty “tapas” as
well as a great choice of drinks.
Commode shower chairs, hoists, scooters and other mobility equipment are available for hire. This must be arranged at
time of booking holiday.
Airport transfers available in wheelchair adapted vehicles.
Transfer time from Lanzarote Airport approximately 20 minutes.
Flights from UK regional airports to Lanzarote Airport. Flying time (from London) approximately 4 hours.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Price Promise Guarantee
If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions apply
We are members of the Global Travel Group and your money is 100% protected
Click here to search for another disabled holidays in
Costa Teguise, Lanzarote