These holiday cottages are surrounded by fields at the end of our a private lane, about 250 metres from the A487 Cardigan to Aberaeron road, just outside the village of Penparc. This location is ideal for exploring the mountains, beaches and countryside of this beautiful part of West Wales. An outdoor heated swimming pool is available from May to mid-September, weather permitting.
- Ground Floor Accessible Room
- Accessible Double bed
- Accessible Twin beds
- Right hand transfer to bed
- Left hand transfer to bed
- Sufficient wheelchair access around bedroom
- Underneath bed clearance for portable hoist
- Electric sockets/hairdryer at accessible height
- Mirror at accessible height
- Wheelchair accessible shower room
- Wheelchair turning space in shower room
- Room for carer/carers in shower room
- Grab rails in shower room
- Easy access to wash basin
- Easy access to hand dryer/towels
- Portable shower chair
- Space for right transfer to toilet (in one cottage only please state preference on booking)
- Space for left transfer to toilet (in one cottage only please state preference on booking)
On - Site Facilities
- Designated disabled car parking
- Level/ramped access into accommodation
- Easy access around ground floor
- Wheelchair access to gardens/grounds
- Emergency pull cord (in one of the cottages)
- Level/ramped access to dining room
- Sufficient wheelchair access to tables
- Accessible counter/cutlery if self service
This single storey cottage with hot tub sleeps 4 plus a cot in two bedrooms (please bring your own cot bedding). Changeover day for Ty Coed is Friday.
This cottage is family friendly and also suitable for the less mobile and is wheelchair friendly. The first bedroom has a double bed, wardrobe and dressing table with drawers. The second bedroom has twin beds with wardrobe and dressing table. The bathroom has a walk in shower, bath, heated towel rail and backlit mirror with shaver point and W.C. The shower has a flip down seat or there is a mobile shower chair available on request. The toilet has a grab rail to the right and the bath also has a grab rail.
The kitchen is adjacent to the open plan sitting room and dining area. The kitchen has a double oven with ceramic hob and extractor fan. A microwave, fridge with freezer compartment and a dishwasher. The lounge area has two armchairs, one with a lift and recline feature and a three seater sofa. There is a 32 flat screen freeview TV and DVD player. Ty Coed cottage is heated by night storage heaters and a welcome pack of a basket of logs and firelighters will be beside your prepared wood burning stove. There is also a welcome tray of tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milk and bara brith (Welsh fruit loaf). Beds are made up ready for your arrival and electricity and towels are included for your stay.
There is free Wi-Fi internet access available across the Canllefaes site. The outdoor swimming pool is open between May and mid-September (10am to 7pm daily) weather permitting. The pool is totally solar heated during warm sunny weather, with a backup boiler for cooler spells. There is a coin operated, 24 hour accessible laundry with 2 washers and a drier, a washing line and pegs are also available. The children’s pay area has a child seat swing and a sand pit for younger guests. On site there are BBQs available for your use and our small field is a good place for ball games and dogs to run on a long lead. The cottage welcomes dogs (at an additional cost of £25 per animal, per week)
Suitable for all, Especially Wheelchair Users.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in