Located in Bude, the property is just a few minutes walk from the canal and footpath into the harbour area. Don't forget your canine friends
too, dogs are very welcome at Riverside. All in all, this is a fabulous holiday home, perfect for a
little relaxation and recuperation in this glorious part of north Cornwall. Beach 750 yards. Shop, pub and restaurant 100 yards.
The Stables Cottage is accessible, it provides:
- Wheel-in Shower
- Grab Rails in Shower Room
- Pool Hoist
There is level/ramped access into accommodation.
- Bedroom 1: With double bed, Freeview TV, DVD player and en-suite wet room with shower and toilet.
- Bedroom 2: With double bed.
- Bedroom 3: With 2ft 6in twin beds (can be kingsize on request).
- Shower room: With shower cubicle and heated towel rail (no toilet).
- Separate toilet.
Lower Ground Floor (with wheelchair lift):
- Open plan living space.
- Living area: With wood burner, 55" Freeview 3D Smart TV, DVD player, CD player and Playstation 2.
- Dining area: With patio doors leading to pool area.
- Kitchen area: With electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Games room: With pool table, dart board and patio doors leading to decked terrace.
One of a kind, Riverside is a spacious, detached house which has been fully adapted for disabled use and is wheelchair-friendly. With a stylish
interior design and a light, bright and airy feel, this property would really suit people of all ages and needs. The property boasts a fabulous hydrotherapy, indoor heated swimming pool with Jacuzzi and hoist,
which lifts from ground level into the pool. There are also patio doors which lead out onto the decked terrace with a large outdoor table and bench seating.
There is a wheelchair lift in the hallway, taking you from the ground floor bedroom level down to the lower ground floor. The kitchen has been specially adapted,
with some low level work surfaces and easily accessible sockets and light switches. The games room has a pool table and darts, with doors that open out on to a decked
terrace area, and ramp access onto the lower garden. The living room is cosy, with a large corner sofa, beanbags for the kids, wood burner, large TV, Wi-Fi and an intercom
system with camera to open the front door. The master bedroom has a large en-suite wet room, and there are wide access doorways throughout the property. The garden is fully
enclosed, with ramp access all around, and a large fish pond below the terraced area.
The property can be decorated for Christmas if you wish, and the owners are very accommodating to your special requirements.
Adults, families and children.
Commode shower chairs, hoists, scooters and other mobility equipment are available for hire. This must be arranged at the time of booking your holiday.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in