Nested in an area of outstanding natural beauty, with panoramic views over the Blackmore Vale, in the heart of Dorset.
Great Coombe Cottage, as 1 out of 4 luxury self catering farm cottages situated on 650 acres of farm land, offers a lovely retreat to get away from it all and unwind in the peaceful Dorset countryside.
Great Coombe cottage is in an ideal location for watching wildlife from the hide, where you can see badgers feeding and birds nesting via some
interactive cameras. Within easy driving distance, visitors can enjoy Cerne Abbas, Athelhampton House,
Milton Abbey, Corfe Castle, and Sherborne Castle and Abbey.
For some great family days out, perhaps the Tank Museum at Bovington, Monkey World at Wool or maybe inland to some fun time at the Yeovilton
Fleet Air Arm Museum. Dorchester is just 11 miles, Poole and Bournmouth can be reached in less than an hour. Beach 16 miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 1 mile.
Great Coombe Cottage is accessible, it provides:
- Downstairs twin bedroom
- Roll in shower/wet room with grab rails, emergency bell and shower stool (shower chair available on request)
- Living/dining room: With wood burner, 40’’ Freeview TV, DVD player, beams and French doors.
- Kitchen: With double electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 1: With twin beds, pull-out bed (for flexible sleeping arrangements), Freeview TV and en-suite wet room with shower and toilet.
- Separate toilet.
- Bedroom 2: With double bed and en-suite with shower cubicle and toilet.
- Bedroom 3: With double bed.
- Bedroom 4: With twin beds.
- Bathroom: With bath, shower attachment, toilet and heated towel rail.
Great Coombe Cottage has many facilities that guests have use of:
- Oil underfloor central heating and logs for wood burner included
- Sitting-out area with garden furniture and barbecue
- Shared lawned garden and ¼-acre landscaped grounds
- Private parking for 3 cars
- Bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Welcome pack
- Games room with table tennis and snooker table (shared with the 3 other cottages)
- Fishing on-site (no licence required)
- No smoking
Great Coombe cottage is equipped to a high standard and provides the perfect family holiday location for visitors to enjoy
both the surrounding Dorset countryside and the Jurassic Coast.
Commode shower chairs, mobility scooters, hoists, toilet raiser and more are available. Please
confirm your personal needs at time of booking.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in