The property is set within a beautiful mature woodland setting in the secluded Kenwick Park Estate, in the Lincolnshire Wolds. This property could make an ideal base for a family holiday or short break.
- Ground Floor Accessible Room
- Accessible Double bed
- Accessible Twin beds
- Right hand transfer to bed
- Left hand transfer to bed
- Sufficient wheelchair access around bedroom
- Adjustable/electrically operated bed (A double and a single)
- Ceiling hoist (within the master (double) bedroom, en-suite and single bedroom)
- Underneath bed clearance for portable hoist
- Bed rails available
- Put-u-up bed for carer (Sofa bed)
- Tea/coffee making facilities at accessible height
- Electric sockets/hairdryer at accessible height
- Mirror at accessible height
- Wheelchair accessible shower room
- Wheelchair turning space in shower room
- Room for carer/carers in shower room
- Grab rails in shower room
- Easy access to wash basin
- Easy access to hand dryer/towels
- Portable shower chair
- Shower controls reachable when seated
- Space for right transfer to toilet
On - Site Facilities
- Electric Scooter charging facilities
- Designated disabled car parking
- Level/ramped access into accommodation
- Easy access around ground floor
- Wheelchair access to gardens/grounds
The property is set within a beautiful mature woodland setting in the secluded and exclusive 320 acre 19th century Kenwick Park Estate, in the amazing Lincolnshire Wolds. It is an ideal base for a family holiday or short break.
The lodge has been built using the finest spruce timber imported from Norway with the interior being of a modern, open plan style, with high quality furnishings and fittings throughout. As soon as you enter the woods you can feel the stresses of daily life being lifted and the spacious veranda is the perfect place to sit outside and enjoy the amazing views of the woodland and golf course.
Guests can enjoy the facilities at a neighbouring hotel, which include a heated indoor swimming pool, steam room and gym.
- The accommodation is all on one level
- There are three bedrooms
- The master bedroom is a double with a double profiling bed
- The second bedroom is a double bedroom
- The third bedroom is a single bedroom
The accommodation is all on one level and has been furnished to the highest standard. Externally there is parking for two vehicles with a path leading directly onto the ramped entrance. The open plan living area has a lounge, dining area and well equipped kitchen. This area has double doors leading onto the gorgeous veranda.
Inclusive within the lodge are:
- All linen and towels
- Television in the lounge and bedrooms
- Music system with ipod dock
- Dishwasher (cleaning agents not included)
- Ironing board and iron
Suitable for anyone who is looking for a comfortable accessible accommodation with plenty of things to do.
A variety of mobility equipment is available for hire. Our experienced travel consultants can help you with your requirements. Please note
: This must be arranged at the time of booking your holiday.
Call 03333 355615
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in