This cottage boasts 11 acres of beautiful farmland and rare ancient Gill woodland, which even has its own stream, perfect for a game of Poohsticks. There are also resident sheep and goats. The cottage is very close to Nutley village, which has a couple of great restaurants and small shops. The cottage also has it's very own private outdoor space. The nearby village of Forest Row is an excellent choice for coffee shops, restaurants and tea rooms, and the excellent Duddleswell Tea Rooms in the heart of the Ashdown Forest is a lovely place to go for a cream teas. This property is also only a short distance from the south coast, with the seaside resorts of Brighton and Eastbourne both less than an hour's drive away.
The ground floor is wheelchair-accessible. There is a bedroom with a fully adjustable electric bed, a wide bathroom with grab rails and shower chair, and a spacious kitchen/diner and lounge.
This is a wheelchair-accessible cottage that has been specially designed for people with a physical disability, set on a repurposed farm property. The cottage is on two floors. The ground floor is wheelchair-accessible. There is a bedroom with a fully adjustable electric bed, a wide bathroom with grab rails and shower chair, and a spacious kitchen/diner and lounge. There is a second bedroom upstairs, with double or twin beds. The cottage is located around the farm property's central courtyard, where you have plenty of space to sit and relax, while also being close to the nature trail and surrounding woodland.
- Fixed concrete ramps leading up to the main entrances of each property
- Ground floor is fully wheelchair-accessible, with widened doors, wheel-in shower and lowered light switches
- Accessible bedroom on the ground floor and second bedroom on the first floor that can be made into a twin or double on request
- Wet room with shower chair, grab rails and raised toilet seat
- Flat-level parking
- Electrically adjustable bed, with side rails and clear space underneath for hoist.
- On-site staff available 24 hours
- Access to a large communal patio area with outside seating
- Fully-equipped kitchen/diner
- Wi-Fi throughout cottage
- Grab rails and shower chair in bathroom
- Outside seating area
- On the edge of the Ashdown Forest
- Flat-screen TV with DVD player
- Plenty of pubs and restaurants nearby
- Bed linen
- Electric and central heating included
- Pet Friendly - Dogs must be kept on a lead in the communal cottage areas and when the sheep are in the field
Adults, small families, and couples.
A variety of mobility equipment is available for hire. Our experienced travel consultants can help you with your requirements. Please note
: This must be arranged at the time of booking your holiday.
Call 03333 355615
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in