Willow cottage is part of a farm is situated just outside the ancient village of Tregony (gateway to the beautiful Roseland Peninsula). Although no longer a working farm, it is set in 85 acres of rolling pasture, arable and woodland with spectacular and panoramic views over the surrounding countryside and is now home to six renovated stone built cottages retaining many of their original features and a small caravan area. Fresh water on site is drawn directly from their own bore hole!
Caerhays Castle, Porthluney Beach, The Lost Gardens of Heligan, the quaint fishing port of Mevagissey, the Georgian port of Charlestown (with its resident tall masted ships), the Eden Project and the capital city of Truro are all within a nine mile radius, making the cottages an ideal location in which to explore the area nostalgically referred to as the Cornish Riviera.
What better place to relax and enjoy your well deserved holiday than in the midst of some of the most
beautiful countryside in the UK yet less than three miles to the nearest beach!
With numerous sandy beaches and quaint fishing villages within only a few miles of the
Farm (Caerhays Castle with its own beach (Porthluney) is less than 3 miles.
- Ground Floor Accessible Room
- Accessible Double bed
- Accessible Twin beds
- Right hand transfer to bed
- Left hand transfer to bed
- Sufficient wheelchair access around bedroom
- Tea/coffee making facilities at accessible height
- Electric sockets/hairdryer at accessible height
- Mirror at accessible height
- Wheelchair accessible shower room
- Wheelchair turning space in shower room
- Room for carer/carers in shower room
- Grab rails in shower room
- Easy access to wash basin
- Easy access to hand dryer/towels
- Portable shower chair
- Shower gel/soap dispensers at accessible height
- Shower controls reachable when seated
- Space for right transfer to toilet
- Space for left transfer to toilet
On - Site Facilities
- Designated disabled car parking
- Level/ramped access into accommodation
- Easy access around ground floor
- Wheelchair access to gardens/grounds
- Emergency pull cord (In wetroom)
- Level/ramped access to dining room
- Sufficient wheelchair access to tables
- Accessible counter/cutlery if self service
Specifically designed to be wheelchair accessible Willow Cottage is a large, single story,
level access, three bedroomed property sleeping up to 6 people
It has an open plan living/dining area, master bedroom with wet room,
two further bedrooms and a bathroom. The cottage also enjoys a private
fenced garden with paved patio area, pizza oven, BBQ and level parking area
offering direct access into the property.
Although no longer a working farm, guests are welcome to explore the Farm,
meet and pet sheep, chickens, ducks, cats and dogs! Or stroll through the new woodland
walkways down to the picnic area to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet.
Both Hazel and Willow Cottage offer:
- A large en-suite wheel in wet-room with non- slip flooring
- Self- Assisted, propelled or legged shower chairs
- 3 foot twin or zip and link 6 foot super king bed in the master bedroom
- Personal Alarm in en-suite
- Private level access garden
- Private level access patio area with BBQ and seating
- Private level access parking area
- Free wireless broadband
- Interactive TV in lounge and TVs in all bedrooms
- Panoramic views
- Complimentary free range eggs throughout your stay!
Anyone looking for a holiday that will suit the whole family - chill out, enjoy nature, meet new friends and lots more!
Food and Drink
There are disabled friendly pubs and restaurants nearby.
Commode shower chairs, hoists, scooters and other mobility equipment are available for hire. This must be arranged at the
time of booking your holiday.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in