This is a semi-detached bungalow providing self-catering holiday accommodation on the outskirts of Lymington, just 2 miles from the New Forest National Park. It is purpose built holiday accommodation, in a lovely quiet location, with modern furnishing and all those home from home touches that help make your holiday easy and relaxing. Designed for up to 4 guests.
Lymington has many restaurants, public houses and takeaways and lots of individual shops, as well as some national stores. Discover the hidden park behind the shops or visit a market which is held every Saturday from 8am till 4pm. A map with directions is included with your cottage.
The New Forest National Park is on your doorstep, where 93,000 acres of forest are waiting for you to explore. See the New Forest ponies wondering through some of the villages, walk through the enclosures and see if you can spot a deer, park up in one of the many New Forest car parks and enjoy a picnic. Suggested routes are in the holiday cottage ready for you.
- The outside door has a clear access of 860 mm, with a 35mm threshold height and all internal doors are 860 mm.
- All the accommodation is on ground floor, with level access throughout.
- All lights and plugs are in easy reach positions.
- The master bedroom includes: twin beds – one konturmatic profiling bed at min height 560 mm and max height 880 mm, and includes adjustable bed rails; and the other bed is a standard electric foot and head riser bed, 520 mm high, and a ceiling hoist between the two beds with a two point spreader bar, suitable for up to 130 kgs – sling not included.
- The smaller bedroom is a twin-bedded room, both beds are also electric head and foot risers. Bedroom does not have turning space for a wheelchair.
- All beds have a recommended maximum weight of 133 kgs.
- Toilet is standard height at 390mm, it has drop down hand rails on either side, and space for lateral transfer. Hand rail height 740mm.
- The hand washing basin has adjustable height, between 700 and 830 mm.
- The open plan lounge and dining area has plenty of turning space with an electric riser/recliner chair (seat height – 460mm, seat width 520mm. To allow maximum turning space the dining table and chairs are folding and can be stored underneath.
- The open plan fitted kitchen has lowered work surface at the hob and sink with wheel in open space under. Dual height worktops - 920 mm and 795 mm.
- The property offers a variety of equipment for use during your stay, including shower chairs, support stools, walkers, wheelchairs, hoists, and standaids - including the Sara Steady.
The accommodation comprises of an open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining area, two bedrooms and a fully accessible shower room, all to a very high standard of decoration and comfort. Sleeping up to four people including well-behaved children and infants.
The lounge and dining area have comfortable seating, including an electric riser/recliner chair, leather style suite and a television with an inbuilt DVD player. A selection of books on the New Forest to help plan your holiday. A gate leg dining table and four dining chairs make this a delightful room.
Bedrooms also feature cabinets, a wardrobe, alarm clock, and a chest of drawers. All bed-linen, towels, and tea towels, along with gas central heating and hot water is all included in the price. Wi-Fi internet access is included, the password is found in the welcome guide. To the front and rear of the property there are garden chairs and furnishings so you can make the most of the sun and surroundings.
The kitchen is fully equipped, having split level work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge with small freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. All kitchen utensils, cutlery and china are supplied.
The accommodation would be well-suited as a relaxing couple’s stay, giving you the rest and leisure to enjoy the countryside, and a range of local attractions, at your own pace.
A variety of mobility equipment is available for hire. Our experienced travel consultants can help you with your requirements. Please note
: This must be arranged at the time of booking your holiday.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in