Check in to DoubleTree by Hilton London-Westminster and count on stylish comfort and a signature DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie. Situated in the heart of Westminster and within easy reach of the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Tate Britain, London's Theatre District and the Square Mile, our hotel helps you make the most of your time in Britain's capital. This London hotel is close to Victoria Station with the Gatwick Express connecting to the airport in 30 minutes. Waterloo train and tube station is also nearby.
- Wheel in shower
- Grab rails
- Shower chair
- Centrally located in London-Westminster, close to West End & South Bank
- 5 minutes to Pimlico Station, 10 minutes to Westminster Station
- Stylish guest rooms with complimentary WiFi
- Executive Lounge access for Executive guests; complimentary breakfast, drinks and canapés
- Popular Millbank Lounge and Restaurant
- Complimentary access to the panoramic fitness center
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Satellite TV service
Good for anyone who would enjoy a great city break in london.
Food and Drink
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
City Cafe - This restaurant specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
We have an office at:
83 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 0HW
Don't hesitate to call us on 0800 994 9000
for information, prices, guaranteed adapted rooms and
Mobility Equipment Hire
Commode shower chairs, hoists, scooters and other mobility equipment are available for hire. This must be arranged at
time of booking holiday.
Airport transfers available in wheelchair adapted vehicles.
Transfer time from Airport is approximately 20 minutes.
Flights available from anywhere around the world!
City Airport (10 miles), London Heathrow Airport (15 miles)
35 minutes by Underground, Gatwick Airport (35 miles)
Call 03333 355615
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in