The award-winning Royal National Hotel, London is central London's largest hotel.
The hotel has a spectacular location just off Russell Square with the British Museum,
Covent Garden and 'Theatreland' all within walking distance. Explore all the shops, sights and sounds
of the capital and get about easily with excellent access to the
underground at Russell Square Tube Station (250m) and Kings Cross railway station (0.75 miles).
The hotel has adapted rooms with walk in showers and adjoining rooms.
- All 1630 rooms have an en suite
- Satellite TV
- radio & tea/coffee making facilities
- A trouser press
- Computer point
- Hair-dryer (available on request)
- WiFi (Public areas only, in-room WiFi coming soon)
The Royal National Hotel has the following facilities in the hotel's courtyard:
- `The Meeting Place` - Bar
- `Blooms Pizza Café` - Restaurant
- `Pavilion Roastery` - Restaurant
- `London Pub` - Pub
- `Poppadom Express` - Restaurant
- Bowling alley
- Bureau de change
- Underground Parking (£18 per 24hrs)
The hotel has a health club nearby (concessionary rates for guests) with the following facilities:
- 45m indoor pool
Good for anyone who would enjoy a city break.
Food and Drink
At the Royal National Hotel, London you are spoilt for choice when
it comes to eating. Guests can sample curry at the Indian restaurant,
stone-baked pizzas at Blooms, guest ales in the London Pub beer garden,
dim sum at the Chinese restaurant or cocktails in the South Side Bar.
The Meeting Place
- Meet with friends and enjoy a drink in this
relaxing retreat, plan your day's excursions or simply unwind.
- Enjoy new, fresh and vibrant Indian food
including chefs' specials, 3 course buffet menu and a la carte.
- Choose from an array of salads
and hot meals from the buffet.
- Lively, traditional pub serving a full range of beers
and good pub food
Blooms Pizza Cafe
- Offers a wide selection of freshly made pizzas, paninis,
bagels, beer & wine, hot beverages and soft drinks.
We have just opened a new office at:
83 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 0HW
Don't hesitate to call us on 0800 994 9000
for information, prices, guaranteed adapted rooms and
Mobility Equipment Hire
Commode shower chairs, hoists, scooters and other mobility equipment are available for hire. This must be arranged at
time of booking holiday.
Airport transfers available in wheelchair adapted vehicles.
Transfer time from Airport is approximately 20 minutes.
Flights available from anywhere around the world!
City Airport (10 miles), London Heathrow Airport (15 miles)
35 minutes by Underground, Gatwick Airport (35 miles)
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in