This cottage is set within the enclosed grounds of a repurposed farm property, which boasts 11 acres of sheep paddocks, rare ancient Gill woodland and rolling countryside. There is plenty of parking space, and guests can even be driven up to the entrance of the cottage and dropped off. This cottage has it's very own private outdoor space. The cottage is very close to Nutley village, which has restaurants and small shops, and the nearby town of Uckfield, with larger shops, pubs and amenities, including a cinema and indoor pool. You are also only a short drive from the south coast, where you will find the charming seaside towns of Brighton and Eastbourne. On top of all this, there is the beautiful Ashdown Forest right on your doorstep.
The ground floor is wheelchair-accessible, consisting of a bedroom with fully adjustable electric bed, a wide bathroom with grab rails and shower chair, and a spacious kitchen/diner and lounge.
- Fixed concrete ramps leading up to the main entrances of each property
- Ground floor is fully wheelchair-accessible, with widened doors, wheel-in shower and lowered light switches
- Accessible bedroom on the ground floor and second bedroom on the first floor that can be made into a twin or double on request
- Wet room with shower chair, grab rails and raised toilet seat
- Flat-level parking
- Electrically adjustable bed, with side rails and clear space underneath for hoist.
- On-site staff available 24 hours
- Access to a large communal patio area with outside seating
- Fully-equipped kitchen/diner
- Wi-Fi throughout cottage
- Grab rails and shower chair in bathroom
- Outside seating area
- On the edge of the Ashdown Forest
- Bed linen
- Electric and central heating included
- Pet Friendly - Dogs must be kept on a lead in the communal cottage areas and when the sheep are in the field
Adults, small families, and couples.
A variety of mobility equipment is available for hire. Our experienced travel consultants can help you with your requirements. Please note
: This must be arranged at the time of booking your holiday.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in