The hotel commands breathtaking views of the sea and the dramatic cliffs at Beachy Head. This is the only 5 star luxury hotel to be found on the British coastline.
There are four wheelchair accessible rooms and a room suitable for the hearing impaired.
- Ramped access to front of hotel for wheelchairs or steps.
- One accessible public toilet.
- Lift to all floors.
- One ground floor accessible wet room with level access, grab rails, seat.
- Three rooms with walk in shower, level access to rooms on ground floor.
- Three rooms with walk in shower, five steps to get into rooms.
- Can provide stool, seat, step, grab rails on request.
- Level access to dining room.
- Large print menu on request.
- Hearing loop in reception.
- Defguard – vibrating fire alarm pillow
- Hotel has parking in front of hotel, need to book a space in advance.
This property is 9 minutes walk from the beach. This magnificent 5-star hotel faces the beach from King Edward's Parade. It offers luxurious accommodation, 2 award-winning restaurants, and both an indoor and outdoor swimming pool. The hotel has welcomed many famous guests, including Winston Churchill and Charlie Chaplin. Some rooms have spectacular sea views, and 24-hour room service is available.
Food and Drink
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
One of the biggest draws is the hotel's formal two AA rosette restaurant, serving up a refined menu, including aged Scottish beef fillet with wild mushrooms and rosti, and a magnificent pineapple cannelloni filled with coconut cream. The garden restaurant is less formal and offers classic British dishes, while a pinky-worthy afternoon tea is served in the great hall, a stately double-height lounge with a roaring log fire and a grand piano tinkling away amidst the potted palms. Breakfast is a traditional affair, with Scottish kippers, a full English with kidneys and black pudding, and whisky-laced porridge on the menu.
Suitable for people who would like to stay in a great accessible hotel with stunning sea views.
A variety of mobility equipment is available for hire. Our experienced travel consultants can help you with your requirements. Please note
: This must be arranged at the time of booking your holiday.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in