This small picturesque hamlet is located in the heart of the peaceful countryside at the edge of a traditional village in the south-west region of Vienne, Poitou-Charentes.
The village has its own ancient church, communal bread oven, tennis courts and a French Boules pitch. There is a local village that you can stroll through -
but that is just one of the many picturesque walks from this fantastic property. This Property has two cottages, Jasmine Cottage and Wisteria cottage however only
Jasmine Cottage is accessible.
- Ground Floor Accommodation
- Wide doors for ease of wheelchair use
- Lots of floor space allowing for a wheelchair
- Wet rooms include shower seat, grab rails and a wheel-in shower
Jasmine Cottage has been adapted for the aid of wheelchair users in mind, meaning the main living space is accessible:
- Bedroom (double) with shower room suitable for people with reduced mobility. There is another shower room next to the kitchen.
- Fully equipped open kitchen / living room with sofa bed, WiFi, TV and wood burning stove.
- The sink, cooker, and hob are accessible with a wheelchair.
- Wide access to a large terrace, shaded area, garden furniture, barbecue and a private garden.
The cottage is set in a large fully enclosed garden with access to the swimming pool, sun-loungers, umbrellas and ample car parking. Cots, baby bath, highchair, board games,
Xbox, Wii and bikes are available on request. Cottage is no smoking and no pets allowed except for guide dogs. A car is essential.
Rental prices include bedding, towels, electricity, gas, water, low season, internet and a welcome pack. On arrival the owners require a small cleaning charge and refundable security deposit.
Jasmine Cottage would make an ideal getaway under the sun in France for anyone.
Commode shower chairs, hoists, scooters and other mobility equipment are available for hire. This must be arranged at
time of booking holiday.
It is essential to have the use of a car when visiting this accommodation.
Flights available from most UK airports - Flight time is approx 1 hour 15 minutes
Nearest Airports are Limoges and Poitiers approx 1 hour drive.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to search for another owners direct accessible holiday in