This contemporary no-frills hotel is 4.5 miles from Gatwick airport, and 6.4 miles from the M23 motorway. The Gatwick Manor Royal Premier Inn is 5 minutes from the M23 and 15 minutes from the M25 motorway. Crawley Railway Station and town centre are 2 miles away. It's also a 10-minute drive from K2 Crawley sports and leisure centre.
Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport hotel provides great Wheelchair access. For more information call us.
The hotel offers up-to-date accommodation and facilities. All rooms have en suite bathrooms, TVs and work desks.
The Thyme Restaurant serves traditional and modern British dishes, including a lunch and a grill menu, and serves Costa Coffee. A full English breakfast is also available.
- A luxury king-size* Hypnos bed
- A lightweight yet toasty duvet
- A choice of firm and soft pillows
- A powerful shower, with baths at most hotels
- Freeview TV with 80 channels
- Free Wi-Fi and a handy desk and chair*
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Cocooning blackout curtains
Good for anyone who would enjoy a city break.
Food and Drink
The Thyme Restaurant
- serves traditional and modern British dishes, including a lunch and a grill menu, and serves Costa Coffee.
We have just opened a new office at:
83 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 0HW
Don't hesitate to call us on 0800 994 9000
for information, prices, guaranteed adapted rooms and
Mobility Equipment Hire
Commode shower chairs, hoists, scooters and other mobility equipment are available for hire. This must be arranged at
time of booking holiday.
Airport transfers available in wheelchair adapted vehicles.
Transfer time from Airport is approximately 20 minutes.
Flights available from anywhere around the world!
City Airport (10 miles), London Heathrow Airport (15 miles)
35 minutes by Underground, Gatwick Airport (35 miles)
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to search for another accessible holiday in