A warm Highland welcome awaits you at this cottage. Enjoying a tranquil wooded setting, the cottage has been equipped and furnished to a very good standard to meet all your requirements. Nestling against the side of the hill, the house is only four miles from the lovely village of Drumnadrochit and Loch Ness, and makes the perfect base for exploring the many attractions and amenities along with the stunning beauty of this part of the Northern Highlands.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the ever changing scenery. A trip to this area will always evoke happy memories.
The Cottage is accessible, it provides:
- Wet Room
- Grab Rails in Wet Room
- Shower Seat in Wet Room
There is level/ramped access into accommodation.
This holiday property is in a stunning location in the Northern Highlands, and the ground floor is adapted for less mobile visitors.
- Lounge: With 40" Freesat TV, DVD player, CD player, iPod dock and door leading to decking.
- Kitchen/dining room: With low worktop area, low double electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 1: With kingsize bed, Z-bed, TV and en-suite with walk-in shower, WC, shower seat and grab rails.
- Bedroom 2: With kingsize sleigh bed and TV.
- Bedroom 3: With twin beds, sloping ceiling and Velux windows.
- Bathroom: With roll-top bath, shower and WC.
All oil, electricity, bed linen and towels included. Travel cot and highchair available on request. Wi-Fi. Large garden with patio and furniture. Parking (2 cars). No smoking.
Perfect for disabled and families looking to stay in a quaint village in the Scottish Highlands.
A variety of mobility equipment is available for hire. Our experienced travel consultants can help you with your requirements. Please note
: This must be arranged at the time of booking your holiday.
Call 03333 355615
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in