Set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this single-storey, detached barn conversion is well suited to guests with less mobility.
Trenona Farm, a 250-acre working farm on the Roseland Peninsula, is home to two holiday barns that provide comfortable and stylish accommodation. These holiday homes also shares the grounds with another property, which sits quietly on the farm. They lie right in the middle of this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the South Cornish Coast. The owners are happy for guests to walk around the farm using the public footpaths to enjoy the fresh air and stunning views across the fields.
- Flat level wet room
- Foldable Shower chair
- Grab Rails
- Wider Doorways
- Ramped Access
- Steps or ramp to entrance. All on the ground floor.
- Open plan living space.
- Living area: With gas wood burner, 40" Freeview TV and DVD player.
- Dining area.
- Kitchen area: With electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1: With king size bed, Freeview TV and en-suite wet room with shower and toilet.
- Bedroom 2: With double bed and single bed, Freeview TV and en-suite with shower over bath and toilet.
Oil central heating, gas, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included. Cot and highchair available on request. Welcome pack. Enclosed,
lawned courtyard garden with patio, garden furniture and barbecue. 200-acre natural woodland grounds - shared. Bike store. Private parking for 3 cars. Wheelchair access. No smoking. Please note: There is an unfenced stream in the grounds, 500 yards away. Couples and family bookings only.
Anyone looking for a holiday that will suit the whole family - chill out, enjoy nature, meet new friends and lots more!
Food and Drink
There are disabled friendly pubs and restaurants nearby.
Commode shower chairs, hoists, scooters and other mobility equipment are available for hire. This must be arranged at the
time of booking your holiday.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in