These holiday cottages are surrounded by fields at the end of our a private lane, about 250 metres from the A487 Cardigan to Aberaeron road, just outside the village of Penparc. This location is ideal for exploring the mountains, beaches and countryside of this beautiful part of West Wales. An outdoor heated swimming pool is available from May to mid-September, weather permitting.
- Ground Floor Accessible Room
- Accessible Double bed
- Accessible Twin beds
- Right hand transfer to bed
- Left hand transfer to bed
- Sufficient wheelchair access around bedroom
- Underneath bed clearance for portable hoist
- Electric sockets/hairdryer at accessible height
- Mirror at accessible height
- Wheelchair accessible shower room
- Wheelchair turning space in shower room
- Room for carer/carers in shower room
- Grab rails in shower room
- Easy access to wash basin
- Easy access to hand dryer/towels
- Portable shower chair
- Space for right transfer to toilet (in one cottage only please state preference on booking)
- Space for left transfer to toilet (in one cottage only please state preference on booking)
On - Site Facilities
- Designated disabled car parking
- Level/ramped access into accommodation
- Easy access around ground floor
- Wheelchair access to gardens/grounds
- Emergency pull cord (in one of the cottages)
- Level/ramped access to dining room
- Sufficient wheelchair access to tables
- Accessible counter/cutlery if self service
This family friendly, level access cottage sleeps 8 plus a cot (please bring your own cot bedding) in 4 bedrooms, one with a double bed and en-suite tiled shower room with walk in shower, heated towel rail, backlit mirror with shaver point and w.c; two rooms with twin beds and a room with full-sized bunks. There is a private hot tub with this cottage. The Wheel is Saturday check-in.
There is an additional bathroom with a bath with shower over. There is a heated towel rail, backlit mirror with shaver point and a W.C. The kitchen is adjacent to the open-plan sitting room and dining area.The kitchen contains a double oven, ceramic hob, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave and dishwasher. The dining area has a dining table with 8 chairs. The open plan lounge area has two, three seater sofas and two chairs. There is a 32 TV with freeview and a DVD player. The cottage has an outdoor hot tub on the patio area.
The cottage is heated by night storage heating with the addition of a wood burning stove for cooler evenings. A welcome pack of a basket of logs and firelighters will be beside your prepared wood burning stove. There is also a welcome tray of tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milk and bara brith (Welsh fruit loaf). Beds are made up ready for your arrival and electricity and towels are included for your stay. There is free Wi-Fi internet access available across the Canllefaes site.
The outdoor swimming pool is open between May and mid-September (10am to 7pm daily) weather permitting. The pool is totally solar heated during warm sunny weather, with a backup boiler for cooler spells.There is a 24 hour accessible laundry and the children's playground is overlooked by the cottage. On site there are BBQ's available for your use and our small field is a good place for ball games and dogs to run on a long lead. The cottage welcomes dogs (at an additional cost of £25 per animal, per week). The view from the windows of the cottage is of the surrounding farmland.
Suitable for all, Especially Wheelchair Users.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in