Manaros which means place to rest is a large high specificationed, four bedroomed bungalow located on the coast near Aberdaron at the tip of the beautiful Llyn Peninsula in North Wales. The picturesque village of Aberdaron is just 3 minutes walk from the accommodation which has two pubs, shops and a beach.
- Ground Floor Accessible Room
- Accessible Double bed
- Accessible Twin beds
- Right hand transfer to bed
- Left hand transfer to bed
- Sufficient wheelchair access around bedroom
- Tea/coffee making facilities at accessible height
- Electric sockets/hairdryer at accessible height
- Mirror at accessible height
- Wheelchair accessible shower room
- Wheelchair turning space in shower room
- Room for carer/carers in shower room
- Grab rails in shower room
- Easy access to wash basin
- Easy access to hand dryer/towels
- Portable shower chair (a self propelled shower chair / commode is available on site)
- Shower controls reachable when seated
- Space for left transfer to toilet
On - Site Facilities
- Electric Scooter charging facilities
- Designated disabled car parking
- Level/ramped access into accommodation
- Easy access around ground floor
- Wheelchair access to gardens/grounds
- Level/ramped access to dining room
- Sufficient wheelchair access to tables
Accessible, single-storey, luxury accommodation purpose built for letting to groups of friends / families looking to enjoy all the benefits of a spacious and comfortable open plan living area together with the privacy of a secluded position and 4 en suite double bedrooms.
- Large, open plan living area with wood burning stove
- Dining area with extendable table seating up to 12
- 4 en suite double / twin bedrooms
- Fully equipped integrated kitchen including range oven, American style fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Large conservatory adjacent to spacious patio with barbeque area, overlooking open fields
- Laundry / drying room plus extra room for the storage of bikes etc.
- Eco-friendly building
- 3 minutes walk from the picturesque village of Aberdaron including 2 excellent pubs, shops and beach.
- Will accept a well behaved dog
Stunning light and airy open plan living area with superbly appointed kitchen - American Fridge Freezer, Range Master cooker, dishwasher and combi microwave. Comprehensive range of cookware, crockery and cutlery.
Adjacent to the kitchen area is a spacious dining area with extendable solid wood table - sits up to 12.
The lounge area has three leather settees around wood burning stove, overlooking a sheltered patio. There is a sound system and pictures by local artists as well as many books about the Llyn. The house has Wi-Fi access and a telephone can be made available on request.
The conservatory has views over open country, 2 settees and is adjacent to a large and well furnished patio ideal for soaking up the afternoon and evening sun or enjoying a barbeque.
The whole building has been designed so that any disabled visitors can have easy access to all the living areas. Ynys Enlli Bedroom is also fully equipped for wheelchair users with a wet room shower.
There are special features for lovers of outdoor pursuits. There is a separate WC, washbasin and shower room off the main hallway and next door to a laundry and drying room with boot dryer so that muddy clothes and boots or wetsuits can be removed and guests can shower before they access the main house. We have secure facilities for storage and maintenance of bikes. Our laundry room has a washing machine, dryer and steam iron.
Built to the highest standards for year round occupancy, the property features under floor heating throughout and solar assisted hot water. There is a parking area for four cars on the site.
Food and Drink
Manaros can be let on either Self catering or Bed & Breakfast basis
Perfect for Disabled. Great Location.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in