The owners of this stylish 'high spec' property (one of two on site) have given a great deal of consideration to the needs of all their guests including those with easy access needs. It is located within easy reach of Brecon and the attractions of the National Park and would also make an ideal base for exploring into neighbouring Carmarthenshire and further afield in South Wales.
- Ground Floor Accessible Room
- Accessible Double bed (by prior arrangement)
- Accessible Twin beds (by prior arrangement)
- Right hand transfer to bed
- Left hand transfer to bed
- Sufficient wheelchair access around bedroom (good)
- Adjustable/electrically operated bed (two in the ground floor twin/double bedroom)
- Underneath bed clearance for portable hoist
- Tea/coffee making facilities at accessible height
- Electric sockets/hairdryer at accessible height
- Mirror at accessible height
- Wheelchair accessible shower room
- Wheelchair turning space in shower room (good)
- Room for carer/carers in shower room (two carers if required)
- Grab rails in shower room
- Easy access to wash basin
- Easy access to hand dryer/towels
- Portable shower chair
- Shower gel/soap dispensers at accessible height
- Shower controls reachable when seated
- Space for right transfer to toilet
On - Site Facilities
- Electric Scooter charging facilities
- Designated disabled car parking
- Level/ramped access into accommodation (level)
- Low level check-in counter (meet and greet service)
- Easy access around ground floor
- Wheelchair access to gardens/grounds (outside eating area at the rear of the property)
- Emergency pull cord (in bedroom and wet-room)
- Level/ramped access to dining room (level)
- Sufficient wheelchair access to tables
The property sleeps up to 12 people with one spacious twin/double bedroom and en-suite wet-room on the ground floor. There is easy access throughout the whole of the ground floor and via double opening doors on to the rear patio area with open views of the surrounding countryside. there are
The adjoining Beech Tree Eco Lodge also has a ground floor twin bedroom with en-suite wet-room (with alternate lateral transfer to the toilet) and sleeps up to 9 people, a joint booking of the two properties would make this flexible accommodation suitable for groups of up to 21 people including 4 members needing level access.
The properties share joint access to a covered hot tub in the grounds however please note this does not have a hoist.
Bedroom 1: There is a downstairs bedroom with twin beds and a large wheel-in shower/wet room with hand basin and toilet. The disabled bed in both lodges are electrically operated to lift the head or feet as required, please discuss further with owner.
A downstairs cloakroom: With toilet.
Upstairs to four bedrooms:
Bedroom 2: The Master Bedroom has a king sized bed and en-suite shower room, TV
Bedroom 3: A family bedroom with King sized bed, Sofa bed sleeping 2, TV
Bedroom 4: A bedroom with twin beds, TV
Bedroom 5: A bedroom with a double bed, TV
Bathroom: This also has a large spacious shower enclosure, corner bath, handbasin and toilet.
- good quality bedding and towels provided
- all electricity and heating is inclusive
- ample parking
- Disabled wheelchair access via ramps and disabled bathroom fittings
- Playground area with slides, swings and climbing castle
- large TV's with HD, freeview and Blu-ray DVD
- safe storage for mountain bikes or canoes
- coarse fishing nearby and fly fishing on reservoirs
- There is a HOT TUB recently installed for visitors - this is complimentary to the lodges but for guests wanting exclusive use there will be a charge of £30 for a 2 hour usage. However there is a curfew of 10pm which has to be strictly adhered to.
- 2013 Powys Business Awards Winner
- £250 refundable bond required to cover damages
- Brecon 12.6 miles
This Accessible Accommodation in Wales is suitable for large groups or families.
Can be arranged at time of booking.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in