Three Views Bungalow is situated in a residential area in the market town of Talgarth, in the heart
of the Brecon Beacons and midway between the towns of Brecon and Hay-on-Wye. This detached property is an
ideal base for those wanting to explore the Black Mountains and the Brecon Beacons.
The Bungalow is accessible, it provides:
- Wet Room
- Grab Rails in Wet Room
There is level/ramped access into accommodation.
There is plenty of room in this property for groups or large families, with two reception
rooms and four bedrooms, and there is even a games room located in the garage, which can
be accessed from the utility room. The property has a sauna in
the garden with views of the Black Mountains, and Pen y Fan can be seen on a clear day.
- Living room with With 50" Freeview TV, DVD player and patio doors leading to garden.
- Kitchen/dining room with electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and tiled floor.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Games room with pool table and dart board.
- Bedroom 1: features double bed, Freeview TV and en-suite wet room with shower, shower seat and toilet.
- Bedroom 2: features double bed.
- Bedroom 3: features double bed.
- Bedroom 4: features twin beds (one 2ft 6in, for child).
- Bathroom: features shower over bath, and toilet.
Oil central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included.
Welcome pack. Large enclosed garden with patio, garden furniture and BBQ. Sauna for 2 (private).
Bike store. Private parking for 6 cars. No smoking. Please note: There are 3 steps to the patio.
Commode shower chairs, hoists, scooters and other mobility equipment are available
for hire. This must be arranged at the time of booking your holiday.
Can be arranged at time of booking.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in