Conveniently located in the city center, Park Hyatt Vienna offers the perfect starting position for those who want to explore the imperial and magnificent city of Vienna.
Feel at home in one of our spacious guestrooms or suites, decorated with local artwork, high-quality materials and stylish furnishings. Choose from various dining options and relax at Arany Spa with its indoor pool,
fully equipped fitness center, luxurious treatment suites, and wet area facilities.
The Park Hyatt Hotel his accessible, it provides:
The entire hotel is accessible with wheelchairs, cordless phone, wide guestroom- and bathroom doors, grab bars, emergency strobe light and strobe light smoke detector, audible alert system, switches at operational height.
Presenting exquisite decor, unique contemporary design and a sophisticated Viennese atmosphere, the luxurious 143 guestrooms, including 35 suites,
make you feel home away from home. Elements of wood, marble and mother-of-pearl welcome you in every room. Relax in a spacious marble bathroom with
separate bathtub and rain shower, heated floors, flat-screen TV and exclusive amenities designed by Blaise Mautin.
Make the best of your stay in Vienna with an elegant suites with separate living and bedroom area and either a view of the historic old town of Vienna or the oldest square in the city 'Am Hof'.
- Arany Spa, featuring six spacious treatment rooms including one couples treatment room
- Indoor swimming pool, wet area, sauna, aroma steam room, vitality showers, relaxation area
- Fitness center equipped with Techno Gym's latest state-of-the-art 'Artis Collection'
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Masters of Food & Wine culinary event series
- Artwork throughout the hotel
- Multilingual babysitting service by prior arrangement
- Valet parking service
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services with return the same day
- Pets are allowed at the hotel and in its dining areas, except the spa
- Multilingual hotel associates
- Very important baby service for families
- Manager on duty - 24 hours a day
- Airport limousine service
- Very important dog service for pet owners
- ISO 22000 certification for hygiene- and food safety
Disabled travllers looking for luxury accessible accommodation in a beautiful city centre.
Food and Drink
The guests can enjoy rare and intimate experiences at the restaurant, bar and lounges of Park Hyatt Vienna, the city center luxurious retreat. Enjoy finest brasserie classics and cocktails from around the world,
visit the Living Room for an authentic space to enjoy whisky and cigars or even an afternoon tea or a quiet drink before dinner.
In addition, guests can have the pleasure of homemade cakes and coffee specialties. Each outlet is located in beautifully restored spaces.
Commode shower chairs, hoists, scooters and other mobility equipment are available
for hire. This must be arranged at the time of booking your holiday.
Airport transfers available in wheelchair adapted vehicles, only 35 minutes from airport.
Flights available from most UK airports -
Flight time is approx 2.5 hours
Call 03333 355615
Price Promise Guarantee
If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions apply
Click here to search for another disabled holidays in