Whether you're there for work or play, Aloft Brussels Schuman has a prime location in the heart of the European quarter.
All key EU institutions are within walking distance and you’re just minutes from the city centre, with a comfortable and spacious modern accommodation.
The hotel is within short distance of a number of sights and attractions, such as Bruparck’s Kinepolis, Mini-Europe, Atomium, and Oceadium, The Sablon, the Ommegang of Brussels, the Belgian Comic Strip Centre, the Parc du Cinquantenaire, the Manneken Pis, and the Koningsplein.
There is accessible parking on site.
There are lowered electrical outlets throughout the room, a lowered door deadbolt, and bathroom vanity.
The bathroom features a wheel-in shower, shower seat, and grab rails.
Service animals are allowed for disabled people.
All public areas are accessible with a wheelchair.
There are numerous restaurants in the local area with varied accessibility.
Flat-screen cable TV and a desk are provided in the air-conditioned room.
It also features a minibar and tea/coffee making facilities.
The modern bathroom has a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.
- Complimentary wired and wireless internet access
- Air conditioning, individual climate control
- In-room safe
- Coffee and tea making facilities, instant hot water
- Satellite television, pay-per-view movies
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini fridge
- Complimentary bottled water
- Sound-proofed windows
- Selection of down/feather/foam pillows
- Bathrobe and hairdryer
- Electrical adapters, work desk with chair and outlet
- Radio, phone with speaker phone and voice mail
The hotel offers a range of facilities, and includes a jogging trail, bike rentals, and an in-house gym.
There are also nearby golf clubs.
- Complimentary wireless internet access in lobby and public areas
- Babysitting services
- Concierge desk
- Foreign exchange
- Housekeeping services, on-site laundry facilities
- Front desk safe deposit boxes
The hotel is reputable, contemporary, comfortable, stylish, and offers a great base for a couple’s trip, to explore the sights of Brussels in a central location.
Food and Drink
The hotel hosts a buffet breakfast, and a self-serve gourmet with “mix-and-match” meals and more throughout all of the day.
The bar opens to serve dinner, featuring signature cocktails, themed events, and monthly live performances from the local music scene.
Please call one of our experienced travel consultants on 03333 355615
about hotel board basis options.
- Width of lift door: 90 cm
- Width of bedroom door: 90 cm
- Width of bathroom door: 90 cm
- Height of the bathroom toilet: 50 cm
- Height of the bathroom sink: 83 cm
Commode shower chairs, hoists, scooters and other mobility equipment are available for hire. This must be arranged at
time of booking holiday.
Transfers take 20 minutes to Brussels Airport.
Flight time from London is approximately an hour and 10 minutes.
Call 03333 355615
Price Promise Guarantee
If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions apply
Click here to search for another disabled holidays in