Standing in the very heart of downtown Toronto, The Fairmont Royal York luxury hotel provides all of the facilities and services
one would expect of a world-class city. In any of our five superior restaurants and four lounges of our downtown Toronto hotel,
guests may savor sumptuous cuisine and famous cocktails. After a day of sightseeing or business meetings, guests can relax in
the spa and fitness center. Featuring an indoor swimming pool, state-of-the-art exercise equipment, steam bath facilities
and exceptional spa treatments, no matter what brings you to this landmark downtown hotel in Toronto, your every need will be graciously met.
This hotel has low bar/high bar in Closet, Fire Light, Lower Towel Bar, Grab bars around Toilet and Shower,
Accessible Toilet Seat, Wide front entry door, including lower peep hole and Flexible Showerhead.
All Room Features
Features on Request
- Room Size: 250 sq.ft. / 23 sq.m
- Bed Type: One King, one Queen, or two Double beds
- View: Various city views, some limited
- Air-conditioning with individual climate control
- Alarm clocks
- High definition television with in-room pay movies and express video check-out
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Automated Mini-bar
- Windows that open to the outside
- In-Room Business Amenities:
- Computer data port
- Desk with business amenities
- Telephone with voice-mail
- Bed board
- High Speed Internet Access ($13.95 CAD per 24-hour period, no cost to Fairmont President's Club members
- Microwave (extra $25 CAD plus tax per stay up to five days, $5 CAD for each additional day)
- Mini-refrigerator (extra $25 CAD plus tax per stay up to five days, after 5 days an additional $5/day will be charged) )
- Indoor lap pool (50ft long, depth: 3.5ft- 4.2ft)
- Children's wading pool
- Steam rooms
- Change rooms
- Complimentary towels and locker facilities provided
- Fitness Center with TechnoGym equipment
- Massage Therapy
Ideal for both couples and families alike, the Fairmont Royal York is the perfect getaway for those
wanting a perfect city break in Toronto.
Food and Drink
There are several eating locations within the hotel and also nearby.
Commode shower chairs, hoists, scooters and other mobility equipment are available
for hire. This must be arranged at the time of booking your holiday.
Airport transfers available in wheelchair adapted vehicles. Transfer time from
Toronto Pearson International Airport is approximately 30 minutes.
Flights available from most UK airports -
Flight time is approx 7 hours 30 minutes
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Price Promise Guarantee
If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions apply
We are members of the Global Travel Group and your money is 100% protected
Click here to search for another disabled holidays in