This stunning cottage is approximately 6 miles north of Shrewsbury at Harmer Hill on the A528.
This is a pleasant level access self catering cottage in a perfect location for relaxing.
Oak Cottage is accessible, it provides:
- Wheelchair Accessible Shower Room
- Grab Rails
There is level/ramped access into accommodation.
Wide entrance hall, twin bedroom, single bedroom, wheel-in-shower room and toilet (lever taps, hand rails).
Open plan kitchen/diner/sitting room with patio doors leading to sun room and back door to fenced patio overlooking garden and pond.
Galleried landing leading to one twin bedroom, one double bedroom and a separate bathroom.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Full central heating
- Gas cooker, microwave, toaster, fridge and freezer
- Sky freeview and DVD
- Bed linen (duvets/pillows)
- Towels provided
- Kitchen Linen
- Iron and Ironing board
- Fenced patio area with outside seating overlooking the garden, pond and fields
- There is a separate communal laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer (small charge for the tumble dryer)
- There is ample car parking to the front of the cottages, allowing easy access with no steps
- Three acres of lawn/informal garden, woodland and small lake
- Wide doorways and corridors
- Open plan living space
- Sun Room with views over the garden
- Country walks
- Beautiful views of the Shropshire countryside
- Ideally located to explore Shropshires Market towns, visit Attractions and Events
Great for anyone looking for a relaxing break in the countryside.
Please call us in advance if you require mobility equipment during your stay,
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in