This stunning cottage is approximately 6 miles north of Shrewsbury at Harmer Hill on the A528. This is a pleasant level access self catering cottage in a perfect location for relaxing.
The cottage is accessible, it provides:
- Wheelchair Accessible Shower Room
- Grab Rails
There is level/ramped access into accommodation.
Wide entrance hall, twin bedroom, single bedroom, wheel-in-shower room and toilet (lever taps, hand rails). Open plan kitchen/diner/sitting room with patio doors leading to sun room and back door to fenced patio overlooking garden and pond.
Galleried landing leading to one twin bedroom, one double bedroom and a separate bathroom.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Full central heating
- Gas cooker, microwave, toaster, fridge and freezer
- Sky Freeview and DVD
- Bed linen (duvets/pillows)
- Towels provided
- Kitchen Linen
- Iron and Ironing board
- Fenced patio area with outside seating overlooking the garden, pond and fields
- There is a separate communal laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer (small charge for the tumble dryer)
- There is ample car parking to the front of the cottages, allowing easy access with no steps
- Three acres of lawn/informal garden, woodland and small lake
- Wide doorways and corridors
- Open plan living space
- Sun Room with views over the garden
- Country walks
- Beautiful views of the Shropshire countryside
- Ideally located to explore Shropshires Market towns, visit Attractions and Events
Great for anyone looking for a relaxing break in the countryside.
A variety of mobility equipment is available for hire. Our experienced travel consultants can help you with your requirements. Please note
: This must be arranged at the time of booking your holiday.
Call 03333 355615
Click here to
search for another accessible accommodation in