Located in the stylish Media Harbor district, Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf is a design hotel overlooking the Rhine and the city's skyline, in close proximity to cultural attractions and shopping opportunities. Make yourself at home in our modern guestrooms, enjoy local cuisine, indulge in relaxing spa treatments or hold productive meetings.
At Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf, we want to ensure that all our guests feel completely comfortable and can use all the facilities of our hotel. Our employees are trained to assist guests with special needs, so that all our guests have a pleasant and safe stay.
The following facilities are available for people with disabilities:
- Three disabled-accessible King rooms (with connecting door to Twin room)
- Height-adjustable sink and storage spaces
- Wheelchair-accessible doors and elevators
- Accessible showers
- Grab bars in bath available
- Bath and shower chairs (available on request)
- Handicapped-accessible public toilets on ground floor
- Easily accessible main entrance
- Easily accessible reception
- Easily accessible concierge service
- Easily accessible gym on the first floor
- Easily accessible meeting rooms, lounges and restaurants
- Audio / visual smoke detectors in rooms and public areas
- Valet parking for guests with special needs
All non-smoking rooms at the Hyatt Regency Hotel Düsseldorf feature a flat-screen TV, laptop safe, and tea/coffee facilities. Some also enjoy a view of the River Rhine and Düsseldorf Harbour.
- Spacious rooms: 303 contemporary guestrooms and suites with impeccable views, with Regency Club space on the 18th floor
- Culinary experiences: Regional cuisine and authentic sushi at DOX Restaurant, cocktails with views of the skyline, simple self-service at Café D
- Sophisticated events: 9,149 sq ft of meeting and event space, including an elegant ballroom and venues overlooking Dusseldorf and the Rhine
- Location in the trendy Media Harbour district: Situated on a peninsula on the Rhine, moments from Old Town, with complimentary weekend shuttle service to the Königsallee shopping district
- Relaxing features: Tranquil wellness area with a whirlpool, modern training facilities, spa treatments and massages from a dedicated staff
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- MP3 docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Ideal for both couples and families alike, the Hotel Hyatt Regency is the perfect getaway for those wanting a perfect city break in Dusseldorf.
Food and Drink
Large buffet breakfasts are available at the Hyatt. There is also a choice of dining facilities. Guests are also welcome to relax in the hotel's lounge.
Please Contact Mobility Equipment Hire Direct
on 0800 994 9000
if you require any mobility eequipment for your stay in Dusseldorf.
Airport transfers available in wheelchair adapted vehicles. Transfer time from Dusseldrof Airport is approximately 20 minutes.
Flights available from most UK airports -
Flight time is approx 30 minutes
Call 03333 355615
Price Promise Guarantee
If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions apply
Click here to search for another disabled holidays in