Located in the heart of the Costa del Sol at the foot of the privileged natural enclave of Sierra Blanca, the Gran Melia Don Pepe is the very best option for visiting and discovering Marbella, thanks to its excellent access to the city centre, its fabulous views, its luxurious and comfortable facilities and the quality of its services.
Access is good with adapted transfer available from the airport. The hotel has rooms with fully adapted bathrooms, grab rails and wide doors.
The hotel provides a large selection of rooms including classic, premium, supreme, suites and more which contain:
- Satellite LCD TV (37 inch)
- 2 Telephones
- Individually controlled air conditioning / heating
- Wi-Fi internet
- Hairdryer and make-up mirror
- Plush bathrobe and slippers with the hotel logo. Iron and ironing board
- Electronic safe with personalised code
The hotel contains the following:
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness centre (Sauna, Massage, Hot tub, Hammam)
- Outdoor parking
- 2 outdoor pools
- 1 indoor heated pool
- Sunbeds and sunshades area / 11 Bali beds
- 2 tennis courts
- 13 meeting rooms with a capacity for up to 350 people in theatre
- Children’s games room (Kids’ Club)
- Shopping gallery
- Nautical area
Suitable for adults, couples and families with children.
Food and Drink
There is a choice of dining options at the hotel providing plenty of cuisine options for you ranging from grills, Japanese cuisine to seafood.
Commode shower chairs, hoists, scooters and other mobility equipment are available
for hire. This must be arranged at the time of booking your holiday.
Airport transfers available in wheelchair adapted vehicles. Transfer time from
Airport is approximately 40 minutes.
Flights available from most UK airports -
Flight time is approx 2.5 hours
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Price Promise Guarantee
If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions apply
Your money is 100% protected
Click here to search for another disabled holidays in
Costa Del Sol, Spain