The Hotel Pennsylvania offers great Manhattan sightseeing within walking distance. New York City`s major transit hub is across the street
and there is great shopping at your doorstep. Broadway shows, unforgettable activities, exciting night-life, and more
restaurants than you can count. New York`s Hotel Pennsylvania is the ideal choice when visiting New York.
Hit the streets and feel the energy of the "City That Never Sleeps". It`s like no other. Check out these
popular spots, all within walking distance:
- The Empire State Building
- Madison Square Garden
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- Fabulous shopping including the Macy`s Flagship Store, "The World`s Largest Store"
- Remarkable Times Square and the Broadway Theater District
- The world famous Flatiron Building
- The unmistakable Chrysler Building, an Art Deco icon
- NYC`s exciting Chelsea and West Village neighborhoods
The Hotel Pennsylvania has a specially adapted room called the twin/double ADA Category room
The room has a wheel/roll in shower and has a recognised USA accreditation for an adapted room.
From suites that offer separate seating areas to single, double, triple, and quad rooms, each of the classic
accommodations in Midtown Manhattan offers pillow-top mattresses and modern conveniences.
The rooms feature
- Cable TV
- In-Room Pay-Per-View Movies
- Telephone With Voice Mail And Message Alert
- Iron & Ironing Board
The Hotel Pennsylvania`s facilities and services are at your disposal in order to make your vacation
more comfortable and pleasant. There are also an abundance of activities available nearby.
- High-speed wireless Internet in Main Lobby & common spaces
- Sight-seeing, theater, and travel reservations desk
- Valet parking (fee)
- 24-hour business center: computers with High Speed Internet, printer
- Complimentary in-house fitness center equipped with cardio and weight machines
- 24-hour coffee shop
- 24-hour newsstand
- Lindy`s Restaurant off the Main Lobby
- Statler Grill off the Main Lobby
- City Perk off the Main Lobby
Nearby Sight-seeing include:
Food and Drink
- The Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island
- Central Park and the Central Park Zoo
- Museum of Natural History
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- "Museum Mile" including the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum and the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) and the American Folk Art Museum
- NBC Universal Store and Tours
- Wall Street and the Financial District
- South Street Seaport and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Chinatown, SoHo, Little Italy, the West Village and more vibrant, must-see NYC neighborhoods
Choose from many places to eat in and around the hotel. From coffee and sandwiches to steaks and seafood,
you can dine at the Hotel Pennsylvania 24-7.
Anyone looking for a city break in a stylish hotel.
Commode shower chairs, hoists, scooters and other mobility equipment are available for hire.
This must be arranged at the time of booking your holiday.
Airport transfers available in wheelchair adapted vehicles. Transfer time is approximately 1 hour.
Nearest Airport is New York - John F Kennedy Airport - JFK.
Flights available from most UK airports - Flight time is approx 7.5 hours
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Price Promise Guarantee
If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions apply
We are members of the Global Travel Group and your money is 100% protected
Click here to search for another disabled holidays in
New York, USA