Fairmont The Palm is an idyllic five-star resort situated on Dubai’s most sought-after island community, Palm Jumeirah.
A luxury beachfront resort with unrivalled views of the Arabian Gulf and glittering Dubai Marina skyline, the city's major attractions and airports are
all located within easy reach, setting the resort apart as a unique leisure and business destination.
Explore the beautiful Dubai Marina and discover popular local attractions and unrivalled shopping at Dubai Marina Mall and the world’s largest
retail destination – The Dubai Mall, or golf enthusiasts can also enjoy magnificent championship golf courses just a short drive away
There are rooms which are accessible at Fairmont Hotel.
- Roll-in showers with adjustable shower heads
- Grab bars adjacent to the toilet
- Easily accessible electrical switches and outlets Visual and audible alarms as well as fire refuge areas on each floor for wheelchair users
Discover a new level of luxury at the heart of Palm Jumeirah, Dubai’s most desirable island community, with a collection of 381 refined hotel rooms and suites designed with contemporary elegance and ultimate comfort in mind.
- A popular Fairmont Falcon Kids’ Club program
- Signature treatments at Willow Stream Spa
- A fully-equipped Health Club
- Beach and poolside service
- Exciting and thrilling water sports
- A choice of six world-class restaurants and lounges
Hotel Rooms Feature:
- Connecting rooms and suites
- Climate controlled air-conditioning
- In-room safe
- Complimentary bottled water
- WiFi Internet access
- Daily newspaper
- Bespoke in-room amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Fairmont Butler service
- Laundry, dry cleaning and pressing service
- Soaker tub and walk-in rain shower
- Alcohol removal from minibar on request
- Private beach
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- Children’s pool
- Beach and pool sun loungers
- Beach and pool umbrellas
- Willow Stream Spa
Suitable for adults, couples and families with children as they are facilities for guests of all ages to enjoy.
Food and Drink
Dine at Fairmont the Palm and experience a rendezvous of the senses and a celebration of the finest flavors with a choice of six world-class restaurants and lounges that take diners on a
culinary journey from Arabia to Europe and South America, providing endless options for intimate dinners or family fun around the table.
Shower chairs, hoists, scooters, and wheelchairs are available for hire. This must be arranged at time of booking holiday.
Airport transfers available in wheelchair adapted vehicles.
Transfer time from airport is approximately 30 minutes.
Flights available from most UK airports.
Flight time is approx 7 hours.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Price Promise Guarantee
If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions apply
We are members of the Global Travel Group and your money is 100% protected
Click here to search for another disabled holidays in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates