Located in the heart of Dubai and overlooking the Dubai Creek, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel in
Dubai is conveniently situated for access to Dubai International Airport and within
minutes away from some of Dubai's most important landmarks and shopping centres.
Bringing together a fusion of contemporary design and distinct architectural features, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is an intimate,
luxurious five-star hotel, offering an authentic cultural experience through the hotel's Middle Eastern Contemporary Art Collection.
The Jumeirah Creekside Hotel is accessible, the accessible rooms provide:
- Wheel-In Shower
- Grab Rails in Shower and at Toilet
There is level/ramped access into accommodation.
All 292 rooms boast stunning interiors and offer free WiFi and free minibar items.
Select Comfort beds and iPod docking stations are standard, as are LCD TVs with satellite channels.
The rooms also provide:
- 42-inch widescreen, interactive HD LCD TV
- PlayStation available upon request
- Unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Complimentary access to Jumeirah's private beach
- Bathrobes and designer bathroom amenities
- Laptop to LCD connector
This Dubai hotel has its very own private beach. Jumeirah Creekside Hotel features a full-service spa, a complimentary water park and
2 the outdoor swimming pools. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This luxury hotel also offers a hot tub, a fitness centre and a sauna.
Other features include:
- Wireless high speed Internet connection
- 24 hour in-room dining
- Daily housekeeping services
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Mini Bar stocked with soft drinks and light snacks
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Flat screen television with multi-satellite channels
- In-room safe
- IDD telephone with voice mail
- Bathrobes and hairdryer
- Iron board facilities in all room
Anyone looking for luxury accessible accommodation near the airport.
Food and Drink
Innovative menus, award-winning chefs, eye-catching interiors and a wide range of drinks - the restaurants
at Jumeirah Creekside hotel have it all. With five signature dining experiences
to choose from, these restaurants feature some of the best international flavours from around the globe.
Shower chairs, hoists, scooters, and wheelchairs are available for hire. This must be arranged at time of booking holiday.
Airport transfers available in wheelchair adapted vehicles.
Transfer time from airport is approximately 15 minutes.
Flights available from most UK airports.
Flight time is approx 7 hours.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Price Promise Guarantee
If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions apply
We are members of the Global Travel Group and your money is 100% protected
Click here to search for another disabled holidays in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates