Located near the Dubai Creek & Yacht Club at the edge of Bur Dubai, in an area called "Oud Metha".
Overlooks the junction between 6th street and 26th street, next to Sheik Rashid Road.
The hotel sets itself apart with its range of resort facilities within 37 acres of perfectly- landscaped
gardens, where winding pathways lead past cascading waterfalls and tropical lagoons towards the hotel's
spectacular pool area. Whether it is living, dining, entertaining, shopping or relaxing, Grand Hyatt Dubai is a
lifestyle destination in itself. Dubai offers a vast array of activities including shopping, golf, horse races,
yachting and museums.
Only 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport and 5 minutes from the World Trade Centre.
The hotel overlooks the dazzling skyline of Dubai in this enchanting Arabian city.
The hotel has 9 specially adapted rooms located from the 2nd to the 10th floor
- Remote-controlled curtains
- Beds of lower height to assist access
- Roll-in showers
- Special supports in the bath tubs and toilets
- Support structures built at positions where guests may need to sit and arise
- Wheelchair-accessible doors and elevators
- Ahasees Spa & Club facilities directly accessible via elevator
674 Rooms & Suites, 186 fully serviced luxury apartments. Stunning views of Dubai's skyline or Dubai's historic
creek and parklands welcome you to a spacious (minimum 39-square-metre rooms offering contemporary decor and
classical Arabian touches. Pampering amenities include plush king-size bed with Dorfmueller duvets, generous work
area with complimentary high-speed Internet access, stylish Italian marble bath with separate tub and shower,
twin basins and bidet.
Dubai offers a vast array of activities including shopping, golf, horse races,
yachting and museums. Whether you’re an exercise enthusiast or a relaxation addict, there is just the right
activity for you at award-winning Ahasees Spa & Club. Children 12 years of age and younger may enjoy activities
tailored for their own interests at Grand Hyatt Dubai's exclusive club for kids.
- Childcare Centre
- Award-winning Ahasees Spa & Club
- Temperature-controlled indoor & outdoor swimming pools
- Golf Club Nearby
- Tennis Courts / Multipurpose Court
- Shopping Gallery
- Beauty & Hairdressing salon
- Al Manzil, residential-style multi-event venue
- Grand Club™ Rooms & Lounge
- 14 Restaurants and Bars
- 2 Ballrooms and 11 Meeting Rooms
- 4,900 sqm of Meeting Space
This five star resort is suitable for absolutely anybody. A great place for
a Honeymoon or a family holiday.
Food and Drink
At Grand Hyatt Dubai an array of authentic cuisines, stylish interiors and a lively welcoming ambience are the
hallmark of the hotel's 14 restaurants and bars, several of which are award-winning.
- Awtar A menu including a lavish selection of hot and cold mezze, grilled items
which are designed for sharing, and a choice of authentic desserts.
- Manhattan Grill A classic New York experience.
- Andiamo! Italian cuisine of great flavours and no fuss.
- The Market Café Innovative self-serve concept serves up and impressive culinary
line-up from five open kitchens
- Peppercrab Fish and seafood feature predominantly on the menu.
- iZ Authentic Indian tandoor food.
- Wox Asian noodle restaurant reminiscent of hawker stands in South East Asia
serves flavourful Cambodian, Vietnamese, Singaporean and Chinese dishes.
- Sushi The art of sushi making during live preparations.
- Vinoteca Wine bar.
- Al Nakheel Lounge Continental breakfast and light snacks are served daily, and live entertainment is available.
- Cooz Stylish jazz bar serving contemporary cocktails, premium spirits, wines,
champagnes and a sophisticated cigar selection.
- Poolside Restaurant
- Panini Italian café and deli offers a selection of speciality coffees,
home-made breads, panini sandwiches, pastries and home-made gelati.
- The Living Room Four thematic lounges and chill-out soul and funk music evoking a sensation of
Door width: TBA** cms
Bed height: TBA** cms
WC height: TBA** cms
Shower chairs, hoists, scooters, and wheelchairs are available for hire. This must be arranged at time of booking holiday.
Airport transfers available in wheelchair adapted vehicles.
Transfer time from airport is approximately 25 minutes.
Flights available from most UK airports.
Flight time is approx 7 hours.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Price Promise Guarantee
If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions apply
We are members of the Global Travel Group and your money is 100% protected
Click here to search for another disabled holidays in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates