Nautilus Lanzarote is a 4-star apartment complex located in Matagorda, Puerto del Carmen, only 5 minutes away from the beach, and 20 minutes transfer from Arrecife Airport.
The hotel is right next to the longest promenade in Europe, and is near a shopping centre featuring a range of bars, restaurants, and souvenir shops.
Nautilus Lanzarote is certified as a Biosphere Aparthotel and awarded by TripAdvisor Ecoleaders Programme with a platinum medal for sustainable methods and renewable energy.
Art is part of the essence of Nautilus Lanzarote, with more than 800 works of art among paintings, sculptures, ceramics, mosaics, photographs and books of high artistic value.
There is good access in hotel rooms and around the hotel, the Nautilus Lanzarote is officially certified by Equalitas Vitae as ‘barrier-free’ – there are no architectural barriers for disabled guests of the hotel.
The majority of rooms are disability adapted, bathrooms include a wheel-in shower, grab rails, and a shower seat.
There are 4 accessible parking spaces outside the complex.
The hotel features a hydraulic pool hoist.
The promenade of Puerto del Carmen and the shopping centre have an adapted bathroom, and the shopping centre is adapted with ramps.
The hotel offers a range of paid services to aid disabled guests during their stay:
- Transfer for wheelchair users (for 4 People + wheelchair)
- Electric bed
- Anti-bedsore mattress
- Electric Hoist
- Monkey pole
- Self-propelling shower chair
- Manual wheelchair
- Electric wheelchair
- Adapted Excursions
- Adapted rental cars
- Accessible rental cars (with ramp)
The modern and light rooms have each a furnished terrace with chairs, a parasol, complimentary sun beds, and an internal patio and drying area.
An in-room internet router with Wi-Fi connection is completely free of charge.
The room includes a living room with a dining area; sofas, chairs, and tables; a flat-screen television with a USB plug; and telephone and answering machine.
Bathrooms come equipped with a sliding-access door, ease-of-use shower controls, complimentary hairdryer and towels, and eco-sustainable soap.
You’ll also be given a list of all items in your apartment at the check-in, allowing you to know if there is anything missing and the staff will check the inventory with you at the end of your stay.
On departure day, your apartment will be examined and any missing items will be charged to your account.
Nautilus Lanzarote does not bear responsibility for the loss of objects not kept in the safety deposit box, which must always be locked.
If you wish to leave your computer in reception when you are not in the apartment, the service is offered for free.
- Top mattress for double or individual bed
- Sunbed mattresses for the apartment
- HDMI cable
- Cot (1 per apartment, order with hotel prior to arrival, additional are not complimentary)
- Baby bath (subject to availability)
- Massage room and physiotherapy room in winter time
- Adapted lift for guests with reduced mobility to access the supermarket
- Room heater (paid)
- Pool and beach towels (paid)
- DVD player (paid)
The reception staff are multi-lingual, and willing to give seasoned advice and recommendations on local attractions and tourist destinations.
- Two swimming pools – a general pool and children’s pool - heated to 22-24 C, one with a hydraulic chair-lift
- Mini-golf (free of charge with a refundable deposit of 10€ per club)
- Table tennis (free of charge with a refundable deposit of 10€ for bat set)
- More than 800 works of art in the apartments, around the complex and on land nearby
- Large library of books to exchange and board games to play
Additional paid facilities:
- Massage and physiotherapy in dedicated room from October until March
- Pool table
- Kayak and trekking (outwith hotel)
- Excursions all over the island, sport fishing, Catamaran sailing or boat trips (outwith hotel)
- Diving Course with certificated Diving School (PADI) and Sea Baptisms (outwith hotel)
The hotel makes for a perfect small and relaxing getaway in Lanzarote, not far from the seaside and from the action in Arrecife.
Suitable for almost anyone, from singles, couples, to a small family trip.
Food and Drink
Rooms are equipped for self-catering and cooking.
The hotel features a social room with a breakfast service, additional charge applying.
There is also a take-away catering service, offered throughout the week on pre-orders.
- Free turn space living room: 150 cm
- Area for movement in living room width: 120 cm
- Space under table: 70 cm
- Bathroom free entry area: 200x90 cm
- Free turn space bathroom: 150 cm
- Shower chair and toilet seat height: 45 cm
- Toilet seat support arm height: 80 cm
- Washbasin height: 85 cm
- Mirror height: 100 cm
Commode shower chairs, hoists, scooters and other mobility equipment are available for hire. This must be arranged at
time of booking holiday.
Airport transfers available in wheelchair adapted vehicles.
Transfer time from Arrecife Airport approximately 20 minutes.
Flights available from most UK airports -
Flight time is approx 4 hours
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Price Promise Guarantee
If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions apply
Your money is 100% protected
Click here to search for another disabled holidays in
Puerto Del Carmen, Lanzarote