Novotel Saigon Centre is ideally located in downtown with access to major consulates, commercial areas, and shopping centers.
Lobby: The lobby is accessible by an access ramp (handi toilets in the lobby). Very spacious lobby.
Restaurant: Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel 4* offers a restaurant located on the 2nd floor for breakfast, lunch and dinner. ( handi toilets in the restaurant)
Lifts: The restaurant on the 2nd floor, as well as the bedrooms are served by 3 spacious lifts (1.1m/3.6f width / 1.5m/4.9f depth).
Others: The corridors leading to the bedrooms are quite large.
Accessible/Adapted Rooms 2 adapted rooms with handi equipment (Superior category) – Double bed – 5th and 6th floor.
- Width of the entrance door: 86cm/2.8f
- Height of the bed: 64cm / 2 f
- Space width to access the bed: 109cm/ 3.6f
- Others: lights control, electric sockets and wardrobe are all adapted to wheelchair users.
- Shower, sink and toilet in the same room.
- Width of the bathroom door: 87cm/2.8f
- Toilet: seat at 46cm/1,5f high – left and right hands grip.
- Shower: Italian with no step. Enough space to set a mobile shower chair. No shower door.
- Rotating space: adapted (150cm / 5f).
The contemporary guestrooms are all equipped with a flat-screen TV, personal safe and minibar. Some rooms types have an espresso machine and an iPod dock. En suite bathrooms have either a shower or bathtub.
Novotel Saigon Centre is a 5-minute drive from attractions like Notre-Dame Basilica, Saigon Opera House and the War Remnants Museum. It is a 20-minute drive from Tan Son Nhat Airport.
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free bottled water
- Sofa bed
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
Ideal for both couples and families alike, the Hotel is the perfect getaway for those wanting a perfect break.
Food and Drink
Buffet breakfasts are available and are served each morning.
Novotel Saigon Centre has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Flights available from most UK airports
Flight time is approx 8 hours.
This wheelchair friendly hotel is included in our
Essential Vietnam 2018 Accessible Tour in Vietnam for Handicapped
. Check our Accessible Tours In Vietnam
Page for more tour informations.
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Price Promise Guarantee
If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions apply
We are members of the Global Travel Group and your money is 100% protected
Click here to search for another disabled holidays in